- Dr. Ajit D. Kelkar, Chair, Nanoengineering, Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, Greensboro, NC, USA
- Dr. Sameer S Rahatekar, Lecturer, Department of Aerospace Engineering, University of Bristol, UK
- Dr. Joseph H. Koo, Senior Scientist, Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin.
- Dr. Walt Trybula, Director, Nanomaterials Application Center, Texas State
- Dr. Dominick Fazarro, University of Texas at Tyler, TX, USA
- Dr. Greg Marshall, Department of Respiratory Care, College of Health Professions, Texas State
- Dr. Michelle Londa, Lecturer, Ingram School of Engineering, Texas State.
- Drs. R. K. Pandey, Bill Stapleton, and Ravi Droopad, Electrical Engineering, Ingram School of Engineering, Texas State.
- Dr. John Massingill, Program Faculty, Texas State
- Dr. Wim Geerts, Department of Physics, College of Science, Texas State
- Dr. Kunal Kumar, Sr. Technical Service Representative, Polymer and Construction Specialties Evonik Corporation (Nanosilica modified polymer matrix composites)
Dr. Steven Sprenger, Senior Market Development Manager Composites & Lightweight Construction, Evonik Corporation (Nanosilica modified polymer matrix composites)
- Mr. Walter Christiansen and Dr. Bob Farris, Hexion Specialty Chemicals, Inc., Houston, TX, USA (Toughened epoxy systems through nanomodification)
- Drs. Colin Wood of US Ferroics LLC
- Dr. Mohammad R. Kazemizadeh, Arkema, Inc, USA (Soy-based polyol)
- Dr. Chuck Taylor, President, Kenaf Industries, Inc., Raymondville, TX, USA (Kenaf fiber composites)
- Dr. Dongsheng Mao, Applied Nanotech
Advanced Composites Lab (ACL) is thankful to following industry contacts for providing material samples for research.
- Mr. Aram Mekjian, Mektech Composites, Inc.
- Mr. Evren Aykol, Saertex USA
- Dr. Paul J. Hoffman, Bayer MaterialScience
- Mr. Jon Weispfenning, Cytec Engineered Materials
- Mr. Roy (Hiroyasu) Izai and Mr. Eric Kuramoto, THINKY USA, Inc.
- Ashland Specialty Chemicals